1. All package appointments must be completed within 8 weeks from the initial appointment.
2. No-shows or cancellations on the day of the appointment will result in forfeiting the appointment.
3. If the total amount of the service is paid and there is a no-show, a $40 fee will be deducted from the account.
4. If a reschedule, no-show or cancellation is made on the day of the appointment, a charge of 20% of the service fee amount will apply.
5. DDBA requires a 30% non-refundable deposit of the service fee amount to secure the appointment.
- DDBA allows for a 15-minute grace period for scheduled appointments.
- If you arrive later than 15 minutes past your scheduled appointment time, your appointment will be automatically canceled and considered forfeited.
Pre and Post-Appointment Instructions:
Before Your Appointment:
1. Avoid eating heavy meals on the day of your treatment.
2. Do not eat anything two hours before your scheduled treatment.
3. It is crucial to drink water to aid the flushing out of the broken-down fat excreted through your lymphatic system.
4. The day before your treatment, drink at least 1-2 liters of water.
5. Limit your intake of caffeine and carbonated drinks.
6. Do not consume alcohol for 24 hours prior to your appointment.
7. Do not fast before your treatment. Speak with your practitioner about healthy diet options and appropriate supplements that can help detoxify your body.
8. Wearing a waist trainer or any form of shapewear after each session will maximize your results.
After Your Appointment:
1. Do not eat anything for two hours after your treatment.
2. Continue to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and facilitate lymphatic drainage.
3. If you experience swelling, itching, or soreness, do not be alarmed as this is normal.
4. Results may vary, and you may start seeing results as early as the first or second week.
However, full results can take 1-3 months to realize as the body continues to excrete fat cells.
These policies are in place to ensure efficient scheduling and to respect the time and resources of both the business and other clients. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.